Arise! Awake! Stop not till you have saved a life!
Do some thing amazing today!
Who can donate?
• Aged between 18 and 60 years
• If you are not already given blood in last 16 weeks
• If you are not Pregnant or a women with baby less than 9 months old
• If you have not had Hepatitis / Jaundice in the last 12 months
• If you are not HIV positive
• If you have not taken Live Vaccines for Polio, Tiphoid, Measils, Rubella, Mumps with in last 21 days from the date of vaccination
• More details will be given be doctor before blood donation
Did you know?
The average adult has 10 to 12 pints of blood in their body.
The donated blood is replaced into the system from the reserves over a period of 4-5 hrs.
Your one donation can save up to three lives!
Every 3 3/4 seconds, someone needs a blood transfusion.
That's 16 people every minute; 960 every hour;23,040 every day; or 8,409,600 every year.
No viable substitute for blood has ever been found, so when you need it, the only place to get it is from another human being.
Any day, these facts could mean the difference between life and death.
The average life of a blood cell is 90 days so new blood is put into the system regularly.
When & Where?
We know you are very busy! So we are requesting you to come on your Off-day.
Time: 13th Nov 2009, 8AM to 9AM
Al WASL HOSPITAL, DUBAI
For any clarifications call us on: 050 6681325/ 050 7784167 or
mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We sincerely request you to help for this camp by donating blood and encouraging your friends and family to donate blood.
Donate Blood to Save Lives